Monday, January 22, 2007

this is my mural project that my team ( of four ) have worked on in the last 4 days .
its amazing what you can do with paper , it all made out of paper pulp and in the end when it drys its going to be one big sheet of paper basicly. its super sweet !





This is my teams finished mural ! Isnt it amazing !



This is another side of our pic! the flash takes some of the color out of it



so i'll show you this one




This is the pulp that we had to color and then lay down to make our mural , these pulps are made out of cotton and abbaca.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, who gets to take it home?

7:29 AM  
Blogger Ammon said...

Before I was an art major I used to walk past these pieces in Frey and I had no idea what they were made of. I am amazed at them. I will be sure to check your piece out.

10:26 PM  
Blogger Ammon said...

So I just read the date on this post and I realize now that I probably have seen this one hanging up. It is unfortunate that these pieces don't get hung somewhere else. The basement in Frey does not show them enough and only a handful of people ever go down there.

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home